Devout storyteller and lifetime videogamer. Prior experience as a stand alone generalist has taught me how to be a versatile, self-imposed problem solver. I’m familiar with both highpoly- and lowpoly workflows, although my commercial experience is weighed towards lowpoly.
As a person? A fun and witty colleague who loves cats, languages, Blender and travelling. I get easily excited about new technologies and am always experimenting how they could enrich my input as an artist.
• Hotel Hideaway, 2018, Sulake
• Transit King, 2017, Bon Games
• Retro Shot, 2015, Superplus Games
• Hot Doggety!, 2015, Assembly Summer Game dev. compo: 2nd. place
• Vescape Cycle Racing, 2011, Vescape GmbH